top gambling sites,slots casino online,free money online casino,Join Our Team
Quality, integrity, teamwork, and innovation are genesis casino core values that we apply to our business, operations, and partnerships.
We are dedicated to serving customers and providing the highest quality products possible. As a genesis casino employee, you are the key to its excellence and success.
surender nada,Open Positions
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for the support of office staff and management with general operational tasks, as well as specific assigned duties. Duties may include mail sorting, answering phones, creating invoices, applying payments to accounts, titling responsibilities, preparing check deposits, general filing and print/scan/copy jobs, responding to
vendor and customer inquiries, and maintenance of customer mailing lists. This administration role will also provide backup for payroll personnel and assist with the shipping of completed
• Develop and maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere and impression of Con- Tech both in the office and on the phone; greet vendors, visitors, and customers
• Run occasional errands for the two offices (Examples: Dropping off Canadian checks for customers at the bank in Rochester, going to the DMV in Kasson, running paperwork between the two offices, etc.)
• Remain flexible and perform other duties as assigned
1. Decision Making: This position requires the ability to make independent decisions daily. The candidate must be able to identify the best way to handle specific tasks.
2. Collaboration and Communication: The ability to communicate effectively with other administration and support personnel is essential. Collaboration is common in this role and will often be necessary.
3. Prioritization and Organization: The ability to organize thoughts and prioritize duties is very important for this position. You must not only keep yourself organized, but also help others organize their projects. By keeping an open line of communication, the Administrative Assistant in this position will be able to better prioritize the most important tasks in the company.
4. Written communication and basic math skills: Spelling, punctuation, and writing are essential to the success of the candidate in this role. This candidate must also be able to use basic math to organize information in spreadsheets and keep inventory of supplies.
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Must be self-motivated, as well as possess strong time-management skills; must be able to work efficiently and productively with limited daily direction
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Must have the drive to learn more about the industry
• Ability to identify and work towards business goals set personally and by supervisors
• Must possess strong communication skills in person, on the phone, and through email; must present and communicate in a professional manner
• Health Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Dental Insurance
• 401(k) with matching contribution
• PTO and paid holidays
The primary responsibility for this position is to install and support phone systems, computer systems and networks aiming for the highest availability and functionality.
Monitor computer and phone systems in a LAN/WAN environment
Install and maintain software
Provide hardware support in all areas of computer network systems including servers, desktops, laptops, switches, routers, firewalls and wireless access points
Familiarity with MS Windows programs
Set up and manage workstations in a Microsoft Windows Domain
Active Directory management
Group Policy administration
Server updates and maintenance
WIFI infrastructure installation and maintenance
Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
Troubleshooting remote user issues
Installation and maintenance of an IP based surveillance camera system
Manage user experience with said system along with maximizing functionality and practicality of the application.
IT experience required
Excellent communication and collaboration skills are necessary
Strong attention to detail with the ability to thoroughly test changes subsequently in both a live and test environment
Broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming
Familiarity with electronic equipment, internet applications and security
Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP protocols
Understanding of IMAP protocol
Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Information Technology: 3 years (preferred)
girish ernak Sales Representative
The position is primarily responsible for sales of the company’s ‘aftermarket parts’ within the given sales region. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales under the direction of the branch manager. This person will assist the branch manager in identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings. genesis casino Manufacturing, Inc. is looking for a salesperson with great leadership qualities and the willingness to work as a team and as an individual!
Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
Travel within assigned territory to call on existing and prospective customers
Maintain and improve relationships with customers
Meet or exceed new business sales goals
Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision-makers
Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly
Regularly meet with the branch manager to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers
Assists branch manager in forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
Sales experience required.
Excellent verbal and communication skills
Must present and communicate in a professional manner
Must be organized with good time management skills
Ability to work independently and possess a strong phone presence
This position is primarily responsible for designing and drafting sheet metal components and assembles in SOLIDWORKS®. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in the latest version of the SOLIDWORKS® application.
The applicant should have strong knowledge in:
Create mechanical shop drawings including cut lists and bill of materials